Multiple Bobcat 300 miners

So I have a question for the Forum if I order multiple Bobcat 300 is there a way to link them together in order for them to have more profitability or are they all just going to be independently Mining and depositing into my wallet

They’ll be independent. They must be on separate IP addresses and located at least 300+ yards apart or you’ll be getting nothing from them.

the miners work independently from each other. i have not witnessed a few close by to my miner and im running an 8dbi only 3m high or 15 foot

[quote=“Amountain69, post:1, topic:32282”]
if I order multiple Bobcat 300 is there a way to link them together in order for them to have more profitability or are they all just going to be independently Mining and depositing into my wallet
[/quote]I ordered 10 of them from Bobcat in September 2021. I donot think I can put two at my home location. My idea was to put them around town with my extended family in two business locations, three homes, and put a couple more in the Arlington VA and MD areas. None would actually work together, but profitability can be enhanced when they validate each other, so if you get then within a few HEX’s you might get them to validate one another more frequently. Just ideas pending actual testing on my part.