Multiple GPUs MSI Z590 Pro MoBo

So I’ll start off by saying I’m no veteran to mining but I know a little something. Maybe I’m stressing noting but I have an MSI Z590 Pro MoBo running two 8gb sticks of ram (I forget brand) in a computer tower, powered by a Cooler Master 850w Gold PSU. I am running an MSI 3060 LHR card and an Asus 3060 TI mini LHR card. I was just running the 3060 and it seems like before I installed the TI I was getting more shares on ZergPool. Now that both are installed it looks like to me that my credited shares have dropped. Maybe it’s a placebo or maybe I’m correct and and they are cancelling each other out or conflicting. Any advice and/or input is greatly appreciated. I am running latest Trex Miner with most recent drivers I am also running on Ubuntu, not Windows, but it’s been like that with one card and now two cards.

Thanks
Doug

So as a point of contention, what it seems like to me with the two GPUs is I am getting a larger reward of less blocks I contribute shares to as opposed to getting small percents of more blocks with just the 3060. Maybe I’m right maybe I’m wrong and have no clue what I’m talking about. Any input from someone more experienced?

Thanks
Doug