My failed attempt

I need ideas guys. I’m running two1126 pros and an s17+ so yesterday I finish up on exhausting everything turn it on and a few minutes in the hash boards shut down cause it’s running hot l. I know this is gonna sound dumb but I ran a 4 inch line for my exhaust with a plain ol bathroom exhaust fan.what is recommended when running multiple miners in a house. I built a box and just ran a four inch line off it. Man if y’all could help me out id appreciate it and I’m tapped out I’ve spent all my money on this…

When you say plain old bathroom exhaust fan, most of those aren’t going to move enough air to dissipate any significant amount of heat. I would just search google or amazon for a 4" exhaust fan that you will match your 4" exhaust line. If you are utilizing a flex line that can be found at a Home Depot, Lowes, or other hardware store (dryer vent) they have metal couplings to create a more rigid connection. Go as high CFM (cubic feet per minute) as you can find in your budget range. Should be able to find some decent ones around the 50$ range that will work, higher end around 200$+ beyond that price point is just aesthetics. I know its not a solid answer to say “this will solve your problems” but I hope it helps.

1 Like

You want around 550cfm per miner for exhaust.

1 Like

thank you for the feed back very much you gave me some idea

1 Like