My Miner shop website - Scam or legit?

HI all! the only place that seem to have asic miner in stock is this website. The prices are also low compared to other website. Does any of you ever bought from this website? is it legit? I’ve read some reviews that say it’s legit, but I’m still concerned, since the way of payments are only by Bitcoin or money transfer (yeah… look a little sus). Anyway, if anybody bought from this website, i want your feedback!

Also, if you would like to share the website you use, It’ll be very appreciated!

Thanks!

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/myminershop.com

Besides some faked good reviews, there are a lot of ppl complaining, that these are scammers.

Accepting only BTC and wire transfer is never a good sign.

Street View shows a different firm under the adress these scammers are using on their website.

I wouldn’t buy there, pretty sure this is a scam.

2 Likes

Hi,

I been there they are real, the Google maps it’s not updated. When you go to street view you will see that the maps are old.

They do not accept payments at their office, but I did have a small chat with them…

1 Like

They are scammers, I purchased from them sent them bitcoin and nothing. They will talk to you until you send money, then ghost you. I am out .05763976 bitcoin, DO NOT send them money. They have a pretty elaborate scheme going on, and as Ced_Kr said, there are tons of fake reviews on Trustpilot.

1 Like

Hello,

I been there as well, they do not accept cash/card at the office…I went there because I was on holiday…
But they are real, order my miner and receive it in 3 days (I live in UK).
The "negative’ reviews are from scammers and completion. They got an address and verified by google…the other websites they do not have such a thing.

I totally recommend them

90% likely to be a scam but I have not verified

1 Like

I made a inquiry with them and they were responsive and answered my questions very quickly. Each email was responded to quickly. As soon as I made my payment to them I have not heard back from them after 5 times I have emailed them. I keep trying to get a response from them but for a week now they have been ignoring my emails. I can only assume this is s scam. They tried to tell me that they had their website cloned and other reports were fake. Unfortunately I believed them. I have now lost $500. I will make sure that everyone I can reach on every platform becomes informed of this so they dont also fall into the same trap.

1 Like

@tesla use cc, also docusign with the seller