My New Dogecoin Miner is Earning $20 PER DAY Mining DOGE!

My New Dogecoin Miner is Earning $20 PER DAY Mining DOGE! Dogecoin is a viral memecoin that isn’t going anywhere but up long-term in price, so I am building out a Dogecoin mining farm! Sub! VoskCoin - YouTube
Casa Miners sells the Bitmain Antminer L7 - Casa Miners ® – Casa Miners ®
Use code VOSKCOIN to save over $100!
Buy an Evergreen Miner if you want easy passive income! Evergreen
save money with code VOSKCOIN
Mine Doge and LTC with DXPool today - https://voskco.in/dxpool
Keep your coins safe in cold storage - https://voskco.in/trezor
:pick: Start your mining journey!

Doge is an incredible meme, and Dogecoin started as a joke but the joke is on you if you are not mining Dogecoin. I just got a new Bitmain Antminer L7 to mine more Dogecoins and Litecoins. The Bitmain Antminer L7 is the best SCRYPT ASIC miner, which means its the most efficient and thus most profitable Dogecoin miner and Litecoin LTC miner you can buy. Let’s review my Bitmain Antminer L7 and if mining Dogecoin in 2023 is worth it along with my experience getting this DOGE LTC miner from Casa Miners!

:alarm_clock: Timestamps :alarm_clock:
00:00 I just got a mining rig that makes $20/day!
02:00 24h Emissions for Litecoin & Dogecoin
02:43 Why you should mine Dogecoin and not Bitcoin
02:47 What exactly can you do with Skaflic?
04:24 I mine $60/month with my Evergreen miner!
04:52 How can you mine Dogecoin?
06:34 Where can you buy this miner?
08:18 We are giving away some Dogecoin!
08:29 Is the Bitmain L7 Profitable?
10:53 My mining profitability with the Antminer L7
12:00 When the Antminer L7 will ROI?
14:01 I am bullish on mining Dogecoin/Litecoin

Follow us on our official social media accounts! - VoskCoin | Twitter, Instagram, Facebook | Linktree

VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.

My New Dogecoin Miner is Earning $20 PER DAY Mining DOGE! Bitmain Antminer L7 2023 review

3 Likes