Need help newbie

friends, share your thoughts on what are the optimal video cards for mining. And miners

There’s quite a few of them to be honest with you, just depends what you want to mine.

Also depends on what is out there and not for ridiculous prices.

I do not know. I want to figure out what will be more profitable. On the one hand, there are ASICs, they are convenient and already configured.
But dear ones. video cards are more variable and cheaper. But there is a lot of trouble with them (((

I would go ASIC all the way. Graphics cards seem to have less use. At least that’s what I have found out during reading, research and watching tons of you tube videos. You have your die hard graphics card people and you don’t. ASIC Miners won’t allow you to bounce around to all different coins, but :man_shrugging:t2: You do what you what! That’s the fun of all this.

2 Likes

what miners do you recommend? for beginners?

I would do a Goldshell mini miner only from their website if you’re looking to turn any sort of profit in a year. As for anything else, be careful what you order and where from.

Hi. What do you want to mine with?

I do not know. I want to figure out what will be more profitable. On the one hand, there are ASICs, they are convenient and already configured.
But dear ones. video cards are more variable and cheaper. But there is a lot of trouble with them (((

This is a very big job. We must start with the formation and the budgetary part

depending on what equipment you use. Are you going to use video cards? what?

let’s say I have a room, electricity and racks. Collected several rigs. How do I start them? What software do you need?

depending on what equipment you use. Are you going to use video cards? what?

start with a training video, usually on websites along with programs, there are instructions and training videos Soft4Bro Mining Software catalog
One of the most popular and effective mining programs is – Awesome Miner, GUI Miner,
Video Cards AMD – OverdriveNTool
Nvidia rtx3060 – 470.05 Beta driver, 472.12
Bios - RED BIOS EDITOR, NB, Phoenix

1 Like

Thanks!!! I’ll check it today, I’ll tell you tomorrow