Need help on purchasing a miner

Hello all i am new to mining and am interested in purchasing a miner but need help on how to pay for miner i have coinbase just need help on the process. Thank you

1 Like

I also use Coinbase. You need to connect your bank account or use a card to add funds. This usually takes about a week for Coinbase to allow you to make purchases outside of their network. You can typically immediately buy crypto. As far as what miner you are wanting to purchase that has to do with many other variables but this will get you started with Coinbase at least.

Most legitimate ASIC/GPU retailers accept debit/credit. I wouldn’t buy anything with crypto, unless you 100% sure its legitimate. For example, nerdgearz.com takes crypto, and I know for a FACT they are legitimate, as I recently purchased a gpu form them, and received it in working condition.

1 Like

Unless you buy directly from the manufacturer like Goldshell who only takes crypto. I just purchased 2 more machines from goldshell last week and paid them usdc on erc20.

Did you complete your buy yet? What miner and what site please. Im ready to get started again