Need some help as a beginner

Hey, I am a beginner and have never even done anything like this before. I just need an experienced miners help on what kind of miner to buy, how I even mine, And what else I need to get started. Please let me know. Thankyou.

2 Likes

@THEGAMERBRO

First off, welcome to the community.

I can help you find some good miners at a good price but first I need to know what your electric rate is?

Also what is your budget? And are you looking for small miners or miners on the larger side?

I don’t think he’s there yet. Watch these 3 videos.

don’t limit yourself to these three miners

That’ll give you a taste of what goes into mining. Once you know it’s what you want to do we can talk about the fun stuff.

1 Like

@THEGAMERBRO

After you watch those videos, here are some miners you might consider.

For 479.99

Jingle Mining

iPollo V1 Mini 300MH 240W 5.8G Wi-Fi

choose the power cord WiFiConnection Application: for IDC room and home useAdvantage: Built-in fan, low power consumption, compact sizeCoin Supported: ETHW/ETF/ETCAlgorithm: ETHASH / ETCHASHRAM: Design memory-6 GB, available memory-5.8…

For 399.99

Jingle Mining

iPollo V1 Mini SE 220MH | 200MH 5.8G Wi-Fi

choose the power cord WiFiConnection Application: for IDC room and home useAdvantage: Built-in fan, low power consumption, compact sizeCoin Supported: ETHW/ETF/ETCAlgorithm: ETHASH / ETCHASHRAM: Design memory-6 GB, available memory-5.8…

For 299.99

Belay Mining

iPollo G1 mini Grin Miner (1.2GPS)

iPollo G1 Mini Grin Miner is a great cryptocurrency mining hardware using Cuckatoo32 algorithm.

For 199.99

Belay Mining

iPollo V1 Mini Classic ETC Miner (130MH)

iPollo V1 Mini is the best cryptocurrency mining hardware using EtHash algorithm running maximum hashrate of 130Mh/s.

1 iPollo V1 mini Classic ETC 130Mh

(Also for belay mining their are coupons for 25 dollars off)

So I will need to look into the electric rate, but my budget will probably be in-between 100-600 dollars.
And I mean wow, thankyou for responding so quick, I wasn’t expecting that!

1 Like

So, I looked at the miners and compared them to the ASIC miner probability website and most of them said 16 cents profit to negative profits. Is that website full of crap or is that true. Thankyou guys again for the advise. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have to put in your kw price at bottom it does .12kw and at that right don’t mine just buy

3 Likes

@THEGAMERBRO

It really depends on electric, but let’s say if you had 8 cent electric rate, you could make .65 cents with the ipollo v 1 mini dual mining coins.
(https://ezil.me/)

Also some times strategy comes in play, as I run a few ipollo g1 minis and solo mining it is way more profitable with

If we listen to Rabid - Apparently the dual mining pools the Ipollos work on are not being entirely transparent about the fees.
I’ve just moved mine to k1pool from Ezil.me as the fairly usubstantiated claims indicate Ezil are really like 30% where k1 are 10%. I don’t know how they come to that info but it’s here you you want to check it out:
LARGEST Mining Pool SCAM Of 2023? | MOVE NOW!!! - YouTube

2 Likes

ok thanks!

2 Likes

Right now, after the ETH merge pretty much nothing is making money. The strategy here, is to mine, wait for the next bull market, and get out with some $$$ Nothing really makes sense right now if your selling as soon as you mine. (fellow noob here not Finacial advice)

1 Like

To start participating in mining, you need to consider many aspects, such as electricity costs, addresses, ventilation and heat dissipation, noise and so on. Others have given you advice about miners, if you want to know something about miner maintenance, you can check here.

1 Like