New Design Goldshell Doge Mini 3D Printed fan shroud 6"

This is our design for the Doge mini miner.

It comes in two parts due to the way the miner is designed and the direction of the air flow. The fans blow the air into the miner so vent on the cable side.

So, you will get 2 parts to the shroud, a Base that the miner will sit in and a top to attach to ducting and vent the heat away from the miner.

The pair take about 5 hours to print using about 200g of material.

I have started out with miner to 6’ shroud. If you need larger or smaller let me know. I wouldn’t recommend going smaller than 5’ though. The air flow from the fans is minimal and don’t expect much in the way of air flow from the fans once you attach ducting.

Don’t be fooled, not all 3D material is the same. Standard PLA can soften at temps as low as 111F, our material PLA+ up to 190F. How will they get cool if the ducts start to go out of shape when you need them the most?

Fan Ducts:

·       Protect your miners from heat. The original destroyer of electronic.
·       This pair will come with 4 longer screws to allow you to secure shroud to the miner.
·       The fan ducts help reduce noise and enable you to vent heat away from miners.
·       Its printed using PLA Pro so no risk of fumes, like you can with ABS and heat.
·       Printed in Black just to make life easy for all.
·       Handling time may vary depending on how many we have printed and how many you order. We will try to ship same day if quantities allow.

Best offer for quantity discount….

If you want/need these printed in a different color or material, please message us for a quote. (This may add time to manufacture)

After Testing, we cannot offer a 4″ version, due to it limiting the air flow too much causing over heating on the miner. We do offer a 5″ version as well.

Design may vary slightly from photo, but changes will only be cosmetic!

Please Note that USPS charges are much higher than FedEx for larger quantity orders, will always offer a choice, but FedEx will always be much cheaper than USPS for any larger packages!

Please Note – this listing is for the black adapter ONLY, this listing does not include anything else (flexible ducting or hose clamp or iPhone)

1 Like

Lookin really good… honestly really really good… might need to cop

1 Like