NEW Goldshell KD5 Pro 24.5T

Goldshell announced they’re dropping a new SC miner - the SC6 SE 17T @ 3330w. BUT they’re also going to be dropping ANOTHER KDA miner. They’re turning them out as fast as possible it seems.

The new KD5 Pro will have 24.5T at a disappointing 3000w. Unless the price point is incredible…well below the $7,800 for the KD6 SE…I don’t see the point of this miner.

Will update when I have the price.

1 Like

They’re actually hurting themselves long term by bettering each unit so fast!! They don’t give their customers anytime to reload and play the game like Bitmain does. These greedy pricks are going to kill mining profitability!!

1 Like

I don’t know wtf they’re doing…it makes no sense to release them this quickly. Even if it was a better version.

Not very efficient on a watts per hash basis.Unless it’s dirt cheap, seems like there’s little need for it in the market relative to the very efficient KD Lite and KD Max rigs or even the somewhat less efficient (than Lite or Max) KD6 SE.

Did they announce this somewhere other than Twitter (it’s not on Goldshell’s site or on Twitter)? I saw the SC6 SE announcement, but nothing about a KD5 Pro.

Selling shovels sometimes is more profitable. They are taking crypto for payments.

We as the buyer have the last say in the matter. So let them build the machines but we dont have to buy them…

1 Like

This is more laughable that I could have imagined…

KD5 Pro - $7,368 hahahahahahaha

$6,541 for the SC6 SE