New Goldshell KDA Box Miner

What do you think about the new Goldshell miner?
The best part is the price. :joy:

@bt-miners WTF are you doing.

1 Like

Think that was just a generic placeholder price , looks like they have it listed at 699 now, which is still too high, should be officially announced here in the coming days , needs to be under 300 though , even then , not looking too great…

2 Likes

Seems like Goldshell are having no real good ideas to fend off the relentless Bitmain run of more efficient, but not very home practical, miners. They seem to be jusr banging 2 board in a single box. Like the CK Box II has twice the hash, twice the power, and twice the power connectors. I check the site most days waiting for something awesome to turn up. I’m not sure they have an awsome in the works at this point.
I’ve bought 3 KD Boxes this year so far - two of them have had to go back for repair winthin a week. So that’s not great. Freight to Asia from here is going to take a lot of hashing from those boxes to make it up…

1 Like

They just launched it on the Goldshell website.

POW is not worth chasing if your’re a small fry…

For a hobby sure, but for making money no…

This Goldshell box is not worth it… too much energy use for a hobby, and will never make a decent ROI anytime soon for making money… my opinion.

1 Like

if bt has it set to 699, then as long as goldshell has it below 500 its a not terrible buy.

1 Like

yeah all depends on the retail price, im just bit worried with the price of kda , it would be easier if kda was in the 2 $ range but then again price on the miner will be alot more, its a risk, just dont know if its worth it atm , or just plain buy x kda vs what they offer the miner at

1 Like

Wasted money when K3 starts hassing…

1 Like

Ka3 will kill it!

1 Like

well its for sale at 325 at their homepage, but yeh sadly as people saying once ka3 kicks in its sadly not worth it , we are going from 295-300 diff as it is , with my lone kd box (1,6) low electricity im making woopin 0.42 kda day :stuck_out_tongue: , but no choice but let it run till it dies

1 Like