New Iceriver AL3 - what to know

Shout out to our man @MiningStacker watch his video

New Iceriver AL3 - 15T, is expected to come out at around $13k, compared to Bitmains $32k

• The network is 11.1PH which is about 750 AL1/AL3 miners

-daily profits is worth $100 for one of these miners

• daily profits at current prices per miner equivalent online is:

750 - $100
1500 - $50
2250 - $33.33
3000 - $25
3750 - $20
4500 - $16.60

We know that Bitmain will either undercut Iceriver, or produce a more efficient model. Then, we know Iceriver will do the same. We have seen this with Kaspa.

Whether the price of Alephium will go up or down is pure speculation, but I expect a lot of people will see $100 profit a day and fomo in, do what ever you like but hopefully this will help make a more informed decision

3 Likes

Great info man!

1 Like

Wowww, awesome video by Miningstacker. My heart goes out to the people getting caught in the middle of these ASIC price wars. People are getting absolutely wrecked!! This is the second time people have bought miners in the 30k range only for another competitor to come out with a vicious undercut on price. Its gunna cause a bunch more people to buy and get the miner and wreck their ROI. Eventually people will just stop buying them. Vosk has brought it up time and time again in his videos lately but these miners are EXTREMELY overpriced and its not going to feel good for anyone to buy a 30k machine that is instantly worth 12k overnight. It just goes to show just how overpriced and greedy the ASIC makers are. Dont get me wrong I think competition is amazing but it sucks when its the little guy getting screwed. Pretty sure Vosk just got an AL1 too. I would be PISSED if I was him. I might take one more gamble and try and pick up one of these or wait for Bitmain to drop their price but honestly just buying the coin seems like it might be the way to go from here on out. Getting wrecked off a 30k purchase can only happen so many times before you throw in the towel.