New Immersion Mining Setup (water tower cooler and Immersion Tank)

I have a full immersion mining setup available for sale! The kit includes the cooling tower, Immersion tank, and water pump to push water to cooling tower. You’ll need to buy your own immersion mining fluid (oil) and piping to go between the cooler and the immersion tank. The immersion tank has a built in 3-phase PDU, which you can use if you have 3-phase available or you can get your own single-phase PDU if needed. Includes an 8-port network switch. This is designed to fit 8 S19/S19pro machines but the cooling capacity is probably only sufficient to run 6 machines if you’re planning to overclock them. This setup has been in storage for about a year. I had plans of running it in some warehouse space that I had arranged for but those plans fell through. Item is located in Raleigh, NC. I don’t know how to ship it but I will try if needed…would prefer that the buyer picks up the item. Price is $6750 OBO. Accept Cash, StableCoin, or Bank Transfer for Payment. (no Paypal or Venmo please) I have a pdf spec sheet that I can email if you’re interested!

1 Like

If anyone is nearby and interested in trying out immersion mining, please reach out! I’m going to be relocating soon and would love to cut somebody a deal on this before I do!