New miner looking for friendly advice maybe mentor

What asic would you recommend starting with a 20k investment? Thanks in advance.

I have 10k but wanna use 1.2 k to start out and would want to tag along of anyone says anything

Compass Mining now has the option to buy miners and ship to your house, in addition to buy miners and collocate with their mining facility partners.

I personally bough one Antminer S19j Pro scheduled to be online by the end of next month, and two Antminer L7 scheduled to be online by January 10, 2022.

I will give more updates on how Compass Mining is treating me as soon as I get those miners online.

1 Like

Compass probably has the poorest customer service in the world. I emailed them and no reply. They have no number to call. I hope Vosk can talk to his sponsor about this.

I bet to defer… Did you try contacting them on Telegram? How about Discord, did you try Discord?

So far they have been there for me helping me on my journey to start mining with asic miners, and I can personally say that they have one of the best customer service experience.

I currently have an Antminer S19j Pro 96TH with them that it’s been hashing since Oct 26, and with 2 L7 on the way for Jan 10.

Yes, at first my order was delayed, but I kept constant communication with them on Discord, Telegram, and via Email.

If you want to try contacting them use Discord, they are more active there, and you can get live updates in real time there as well.

I am grateful for all the help they had and still are providing me on my journey, and I am also grateful for Vosk for introducing me to Compass Mining in a time on my life where I was the most desperate.

Hi Sunynka,

Thank you for your reply. I only used there contact us link on their website ( If you email anyone from their contact link , you expect a reply). But I will take your advice and contact them on discord.

Thanks again.