New to ASIC mining…

Hi Guys,

First post so be gentle with me. I’ve been mining using my gaming rig GPU through nice hash for a month and I’ve decided through some research and stuff that I’d like to get into a bit of mining. I made $30 worth of bitcoin so go me! But I have seen the value of generating cash out of thin air.

I’ve been wanting to add crypto to my investment portfolio for a while and I figured mining is an interesting way to do it especially as I don’t pay electricity costs at the minute!

In any case I have taken a shine to the Goldshell Box miners and was wondering what people though would be the best coins to start mining?

Many Thanks in advance for any advice or ideas given

Dave :slight_smile:

KDA is looking good, especially if you believe in their use-case. A layer 1 that will not have speed limits supposedly.

1 Like

Personally I love the Goldshell Mini Doge Pro for their ease of use and Scrypt hashing capability, I’m extremely bullish on LTC and DOGE.

Although we should question all ASIC manufacturers about their safety now due to the inherent fire risk of their 6pin connectors.

Use the correct rated equipment 16 AWG connectors 400W rated

1 Like

Thank you Dave,

Would you by any chance have any thoughts on this discussion here:

I would like everyone’s opinion on the matter so that we may come to a healthy conclusion.

:slight_smile:

I had a 2 mini doge pros for 6 months with just the Goldshell power supply with the underrated wires only 75-100W rated and I did not experience any melting. I am using the new platinum power source with higher gage wires 16awg that can handle 400W. I guess the plug at the miner could still melt if it is only rated for 75W and I put 230W in it. but I am hoping it does not. I use my miners indoor I have a/c and fans running for airflow and keep my miners on sturdy metal racks over tile floor. I should not have a fire hazard even if a plug melts.

Coinminingcentral.com legit I’m a newbie don’t want to get scammed

I assume that you are asking if they are and yes in fact I believe @VoskCoin has promoted them and been sponsored by them.