New to crypto Mining

no you need to bay part be part

1 Like

you can buy alredy build used

1 Like

Does eBay sell a rig already set up like that to plug and play

selling used rigs and you need to buy no less 8gb of gpu memory

1 Like

ebay is full of 4gb gpu rigs as soon jo possible will be mining with 4gb memory and some persons selling very cheap

1 Like

this my computer

not recommend use laptop for mining will overheat gpu i have same burn gpu in 2 weeks :smiley:

1 Like

like i say watch whattomine list of gpu check profit fallow electric cost and check ebay how much cost card or hole used rig

1 Like

compare how better for you buy part be part or buy used rig for me wass more cheap buy parts be part.example https://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Sapphire-Pulse-RX580-8-GB-gpu-180-MH-s-mining-rig/283890240491?hash=item42192d4beb:g:7U4AAOSw6VReyszm&redirect=mobile best is watch what to mine you can found more profitable gpu for same price or more cheapest with same price.good luck to looking and waiting your rig photo

1 Like

Skrilla, yes you can buy mining rigs already set up. The problem is that unless you buy one that comes in a mining rig case, they usually disassemble them to ship them to you and then you have to put it together anyways. There are 6 gpu mining rigs (type that into ebay) and come in a metal case with fans and software already put on it. You really just have to create mining accounts and put your wallet addresses into them. To mine with NiceHash, it is really almost plug and play and only need to give addresses to move the money to your wallet. Don’t go with gpus with 4gb of memory, you will suffer for it later. most 8gb graphics cards will do pretty good. under the right circumstances you can probably get 2 rigs for 2000.00 and those can make you upwards of $8-12 a day. it doesn’t seem like much but that can be 240-360 a month.

if you decide to buy and start, we are all here to help. Happy hunting.

1 Like

him already buy ring with one i show like example

1 Like

Yes I purchased this one yesterday .

the one at bottom . Do you consider this a worthy rig? I also know that it will come in pieces so I will have to assemble, but I figure why not learn all the ins and outs of the rig figure it will help me understand and troubleshoot better . I’m new to crypto mining but understand tech reasonably well. Thanx for being there to help I appreciate it and will be communicating with you guys as much as you will allow.

You’ve been so helpful in guiding me thank you I tried to contact you through the forum but yesterday I reached my forum post limit :joy:. But I did buy this rig

and did a bit of research and learned a lot about gpu mh/s nonces blocks binary etc. and how this whole process works I’m so excited about this crypto passion I have and wanting to learn more.

after you get rig i explain more how to set up and some tricks

1 Like

plus need to know with memory it have if it hynix possible to push over 180mhs same as my hynix on stock i have 9mhs after flash bios get 31mhs after more updates get 35mhs

1 Like

This was the description

The computer has an intel processor with default cooling, mining motherboard, 4GB 2400MHz RAM, 128GB SU800 SSD, and a dual PSU setup (one EVGA gold 1kW, and a Corsair CX750M). This case requires the use of PCIe risers that are included. The GPUs will be put into their original boxes upon packing to avoid damage during shipping. Everything you need to mine at 180 MH/s is included. The only thing you will need to do is to configure the OS and a mining program of your choice on the computer. I will be listing the other rig shown in the picture as well if you are looking for both (everything the same but with XFX XXX RX580 8GB instead of the sapphire pulse cards).

pulse a smolest version of my nitro

1 Like

And lovest clock speed everything else identical

1 Like

it will be your choise how you mining with windows or mining os i recommend buy 16gb usb stick and use mining os as windows right now crashing. ssd yoj can use to your other pc or or keep it for later if you wanna back to windows

1 Like

I hate to have to be the one to bring this up, but there’s going to be some “other” reading that you are going to really need to do.

Yes, taxes are going to be an issue (if you are successful, and that’s kind of the point). What you really don’t want to happen is you are able to build up a “decent” amount of virtual currency, the price spikes (and we all hope that happens), then you have a HUGE gain on the difference (but haven’t planned on how to pay the taxes). If you aren’t planning for taxes, you are also going to have a HUGE tax problem.

Seriously… Pay your taxes, make the gains legitimate.

Coinbase has a pretty good tax section, and can generate the reports you are going to need for taxes. Stick with a single place to keep everything so you can track the inflows/outflows. The IRS treats crypto currency as “property”, so get to know terms like “Long-term capital gains”. (Those are treated differently for taxes, and can be at a lower rate than your personal tax rate).