New to crypto Mining

I’m interested in mining and wanna start small but effective .Im also not sure what rig to purchase as I am looking for something that can run at home or my office preferably a good unit to keep 110 amp breaker or even something that can be converted from 220 to 110 and run with good power usage and be just a little profitable and help me learn sorry for my ignorance but hey you have to start somewhere.

1 Like

first you need look fallow electric cost as if you have high electronic cost you get low profit,second how much you wanna invest?

1 Like

I’m willing to spend up to $2000.00

1 Like

go to google what to mine you see alist of cards. choice a card select 1card select your electric price in dollars and you see your profit for one card on different coins. also etch card fro list you can check ebay how much cost. im runing 6x rx580 8gb nitro my profit after electric 24eur per month

1 Like

my mining ring use 930watt with 6x rx580 193mhs so you can check fallow my ring your profit

1 Like

I’m was looking for a all in one miner due to my lack of knowledge on any of this I am taking classes now to learn

asic miner is not profitable right now you need to looking gpu miner

1 Like

I’m like the setup you have I was looking for more like a Antminer but don’t know what’s the best for my home and power not tryna get rich just earn and learn

Are miners gpu hard to set up and run for a newbie like me

i have antminers right now is stopped mine as profit going in - asic miners eat alot power. im pay for my rig 800eur and prot i get 24eur per month with asic i pay for 1 asic 1000eur and profit is 6eur per month

1 Like

no it very easy you can run on windows 10 or mining os. plus right now nicehash is high profit so you need just make account download nicehash sofware and mining

1 Like

Cool so I have a gaming pc stealth pro
I5 8 gigs ram will this work with gourmet set up

if you have in home computer with gpu from what to mine list you can testing before you buy

1 Like

Can you send a list of hardware I need to purchase

I don’t understand the what to mine site kinda confusing lol sorry

you need to watch what to mine is alist of gpu you need to choise gpu with one you like

1 Like

https://whattomine.com/

1 Like

you need mining motherboard,gpu,power supply fallow power of gpu,cpu like celeron or pentium,4gb ram,risers,sdd 120gb if you runing windows if mining os 16gb memory stick,and frame buy or build your own. i have build my own frame for 20eur. as my frame for 12gpu coming just next week

i have to power supply etch 700watt, 1 psu power motherboard and 2 gpu second just 4 gpu

1 Like

How much for that kind of set up and can I buy already built like thar

i pay 800eur for his rig

1 Like