New User Tutorial

Happy Friday Everybody,

I am not the sharpest stick in the pile and am having difficulty finding the new user tutorial to earn my Certified Badge.
Have gone through all bot messages , all forums and tried search to find.
No luck.
If anyone can help guide an old man on when, where, how it would be much appreciated.

its a little painful to sit there and @discobot

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Hi there,

I appreciate you responding. I did find what you have attached during my search.
Maybe I am misunderstanding how the cert is earned. I thought there is an actual tutorial link. Have done all the bot has asked me to do.
Guess it doesn’t like me :cold_sweat:

you have to open your Direct Message ( DM )

Send a message to the DiscoBot

Read the next message and do what it says to do… on and on …

1 Like

Totally missed that, but just did it. Pretty cool and a great intro on how to use things! Only took a few min. Only step that didn’t work was the link share, so I skipped it.

I’m on mobile if it matters.

I finally figured it out.
Being a one watt bulb in a hundred watt world is a struggle.
Thank you for your guidence

Thanks for your help.
Have a good weekend.

Hello all!

Welcome, lots of info and a wealth of knowledge throughout this forum!

1 Like

Howdy
Happy Friday

Hola como funciona esta plataforma amigo

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring. — Francois de La Rochefoucauld

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. — Marcus Aurelius

@discobot fortune

:left_speech_bubble: We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts. — Harold Nicolson

:crystal_ball: Ask again later

:game_die: 2, 4

:left_speech_bubble: For success, attitude is equally as important as ability. — Harry Banks

1 Like

@discobot roll 2d6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Respect should be earned by actions, and not acquired by years. — Frank Wright

@discobot fortune