Newbie looking for trusted Android cryptocurency mining app

Wondering if there is an afk mining app for my android device when I’m afk.

1 Like

Like a crypto miner screen saver?

That would be nice. Probably not very profitable.

1 Like

The only solution both viable and will be profitable in future without Shortening the life of your phone drastically

Install Pi network

Its an Free to obtain coin which is mined by users, and after mainnet release it will cease.

The app is very simple to use, just prove you are a human 24hr once by clicking a button. That’s it

If the point is to make money, pi is not the answer.

If the point is to Mine coins, Mobile is not the Hardware

True. But having an old phone mine something is better then nothing when I’m sure everybody has like 2 or 3 smart phones collecting dust at this point.

i couldnt get it to go through the sign up … used the code they wanted it didnt work # 7 mining app or website didnt work … so frustrating …

There’s a couple mining “apps” though they’re usually more just a set dispersal of a token as opposed to actual mining. Phoneum was one that I remember seeing, that seems to still be around doing a quick search.

Phoneum is a scam

Only Electroneum is the coin with value and Pi is a coin with hype but no current value

1 Like

Thanks for showing interest. Appreciate it

Just download the app directly from Play Store or App store

Install it

Use my refferal ‘RaptorsInc’ (Case sensitive) Try 2-3 times. It will work for sure!

1 Like

Yes, most of the phone coins are worthless :smiley: That was just the only one I could remember off the top of my head. Yea, Electroneum was the one that was slightly more legitimate.

If you have spare phones which will be soon in trash, you can do hobby mining

Root the phone, degoogle it or better install custom ROM

Build and run XMRig in it

1 Like

Is there a tutorial on that?

I use this since more than 3 Years, without any Problems

@Cryptoster I got you the answers dude

You can try out Scala Coin to mine

Use this app to mine coin you wish

At one time I was using Samsung’s phones with crypto tab. It was great until
My older models i was using stopped being supported. Before I started my royal Rasta lion cbd and Facebook page that closed during COVID. I ran a few cell phone stores and had old stock or free drop offs from upgrades. CryptoTab has been good to me but I’ve also got it running on a few computers at home and my office at work.
I also would use hideout tv to stream videos for points to exchange for crypto. Just leave it plugged in over night or all day if you don’t need phone then exchange to coinitipy and then cashout to best interest wallet. Don’t try multiple phones unless from different ip addresses and account or they will ban that account. Loot tv is also like hideout tv but I haven’t fully tested it out yet to figure out if it worth it. Ill know something in the next month.

If I’m speculating on a coin becoming worth something like pi is right now. I think Nodle cash might have a better chance at becoming a real crypto. Seeing as they want to be the next helium…

https://nodle.io/

1 Like