NFTSEA.ONE - Scam?

What’s good fam? Where should I go for crypto info if not to Vosk?! I came across this website, AirDropping their token. Does anyone have any info on them? Sounds fishy. Need some info on them.

That’s a tough one. Who knows?

So far I can tell you this:

• :green_circle:The addresses depositing into the wallet are indeed receiving their NS tokens (airdrop)
  • :green_circle:The wallets purchasing seem to be legit (at least from the ones I saw)
  • :green_circle:There’s around 1014~ holders at the time of this writing
  • :triangular_flag_on_post:Telegram amount of member increase over 48 hours looks extremely fake
  • :triangular_flag_on_post:Boosted followers (bots) on Twitter
  • :triangular_flag_on_post:Website seems to be a rip of a previous domain (NFTsea.ne(t))
  • :triangular_flag_on_post:New website (.one) was registered just some days ago – typically real projects have reserved a name during the development stages (as part of any good business developer)
  • :triangular_flag_on_post:Bot spammers in random Telegram channels
  • :triangular_flag_on_post:Claiming their initial price will be $100 (by who? how? making promises for value is either a shit coin, or a scam)
  • :triangular_flag_on_post:Completely anonymous team
  • :triangular_flag_on_post:Influencers are questioning if it’s a scam
  • and more

My advice? Move on or burn $200~ in an attempt to make it rich, chances of it actually paying out? Probably zero or close to. There’s hundreds of proven projects that’ll offer you a better return.

Thank you! I already asked for withdrawal. I guess if they drop anything I won’t be touching it.