Nicehash - Beginners guide to Mining Bitcoin

This video is a beginner’s guide and it runs through the basic setup of Nicehash. Stay tuned to the channel for additional tips or “How To” guides on cryptocurrency mining.

:memo: **Note: Don’t forget the devices tab, so you can Enable or Disable your CPU for mining, we will get into more detail in the next episode.**:memo: Check out the Nicehash calculator where you can compare or look up the profitability of hardware: https://www.nicehash.com/profitabilit…

:point_right::eyes:I know there are more advanced miners here, rather than newcomers to the Crypto mining scene. However, this forum is a good place to introduce new miners to all the great tips and tricks the mining community has to offer. I ask for the OG miners to please have patience as new users join the mining community, and assist them to the best of your abilities. Thank you in advance!

3 Likes

Sure! I am in between Newbie and OG Miner

Newbie gathered everything apart from graphics card which I don’t have the money for yet so its killing me, I’ve a burning desire to get ming but circumstances dictate not yet any :roll_eyes: newbie tips and any reasonable sources for gpu would be appreciated, thanks in advance.