NiceHash / L7 Mining

Hi

Trying to figure out if it is worth buying an L7 Antminer atm… I see price has droppped alot but my main concern is the LTC Halving around the corner.

When checking out my ROI Ive seen NiceHash has a pretty good ROI conpared to pool mining LTC/DOGE.

Am I missing something?

Also trusted sites for buying L7??

Cheers Nic
(fellow kiwi)

Hey mate, I haven’t used NiceHash in a while but I do remember the calculator being accurate in my experience, same with the Litecoinpool calculator. Yes there is the halving coming up which means total LTC rewards at current fiat prices will go from $532,800 USD total per day to $266,400 USD per day, and total Dogecoin rewards will stay at $864,000 USD total per day, which means total merged rewards will go from $1,396,800 to $1,130,400 USD per day which means total merged mined rewards will drop by about 19%. Everyone thinks that there’s possibly more efficient scrypt miners coming out by the end of the year which will cut into your profit margins as well. Personally I buy from Apexto and deal with Jessica and have had a great experience, always received to Australia within 6 days of payment but you should also go look at other reviews from them and other companies here on the forum. Good luck legend

1 Like

Hi, Zeus Mining is a trusted supplier of ASIC miners and spare parts.

The link please

Hey Shred - thanks for reply.

Awesome will look into Apexto, saw Annminer but thought to stay away from them.

Got the link?

For now I’d stick away from them on there ka3 they had to refund everyone money back months after they paid because they lied and didn’t have any allotted for them and bitmain refused to help them so I’d be cautious as of now

Thats a fair call and thats why I said to check other peoples feedback, my experience has been good but doesnt mean everyone elses will be

Same I’ve used once when I started over year ago. But I also wanted other to know what has happened. Only reason y I stopped recommending them. There not a scam yet until they pull that again. Not like casa miner order one thing get a different miner with no option to have refund.

And you know me once your labeled as a scam your screwed in my book. I won’t stop till everyone knows

Should be under $5,000 for the 9050 and $5,300 for the 9500

2 Likes

Should be 4 it’s what I’m seeing

2 Likes

Yes, the price on the details page is not accurate, it is already the previous data. My colleague will update later, but the exact price is best to ask the sales manager.

The content has been updated. :smile:

if you want to post an item for sale you can use #mining:marketplace and you need to follow the listing criteria, final warning before ban.

3 Likes

Your still way to high!!! But you better post right or banned yay go vosk been asking for months
IMG_1034

3 Likes

Vosk forgot the link so I’ll help him out https://voskcointalk.com/t/marketplace-rules/9598 @Kadiyania i beat you to it :smiley: (I forgot about this link till ya shared it in another thread so still credit goes to you) Vosk is that stick of ram still available?

2 Likes

I have been defeated. >:(

1 Like

Nahhhh I wouldnt even remember that link if you hadnt just shared it yesterday :rofl:

1 Like

That was Kadiyania