Nicehash os help

its low profit you have over 400mhs. directly mining on nh with 360-370mhs i get 8-10usd per day

his is profit on nh directly mining you get less pay as hiveos take fees of mining ! i dont pay fee to mine on claymore :wink: plus you watch eth clasic your profit 150usd my profit with 186mhs 114usd exchange btc to usd you lost alot money

plus nh you can set up your minimum profit and diferent coins if some of coin going up more of your minable coin hn automatically switch miner and you get more profit i see nh swaping not only coins but and miners claymore to phoenix and phoenix to claymore and if you mine on nh you need to watch value of btc not eth classic as you not mining directly eth clasic. fallow btc you can choise with coin have high exchange value. my exchange etch time going different coins as different exhange value

sounds like right now your earnings are 0 if it isn’t working I was saying this is the next best thing IMO also HiveOS is free if you have less than 4 rigs I do not pay anything to Hive

I might have to try out HiveOS. right now im doing Nicehash till I get all my stuff up and running stable. Well, I am running Monero off my CPUS and off NH.

wait you not pay for ring not dev, in your foto is price of your rig not of mining:

• paid users will be able to pay for Hive OS at the expense of a commission of 3% of ETC (or ETH) mining;

• free users can continue using Hive OS for free as long as they have 1 rig;

• free users who have 2-4 rigs can still use Hive OS for free in case they mine ETC on Hiveon pool

if you mine directly on hive pool up to 4 rig is completely free no dev no rig cost up to 1 rig you pay 3-5% dev up to 4 rig 3-5dev plug etch rig 3$.

every miner and pool has a fee Hive doesn’t get that the developer of the miner gets that and Nicehash takes it fees when you withdraw your funds and Phoenix takes fees by mining a few shares every 24 hours

etch mining pay you lost 3-5% your erning plus exchange and plus transfer from nh wallet to your bank wallet. epromixlaty lost 10 usd etch month. so your choise use other mining os or mining directly. hiveos i was use on my asic miner it was very bad choise for some extra function to mine.

I have only been paying .02 cents to withdraw over $10 on Nicehash that is way less than 5% and Phoenix miner has a dev fee that you can lower

you are not right his extra function in nh not pay dev all mining going directly to nhs

then you also have to consider what adds up faster dev fees or downtime? I know that what I mine goes to Nicehash wallet that is because someone else paid to have my earnings for a ceratain amount of time I am not getting paid per share I am getting paid to provide a certain hashrate for a certain amount of time.

hisfunnction able use on all pools where you mining claymore. normaly if you shut down dev you lost around 5-10mhs per ring as some functios are disable. his function not shut down nothing just swap dev address to your address in case you can provide other addres example on secdon ring mining eth directly but dev are sending to other not profitable coin

if you remember i do mining be sharings so his function let me keep all time same shares without los it for pay dev

like his i can mining different coins or use pool where pay per share. im planing send all dev to one pool with one pay per share so etch h i ern around 5-20 share 20 shares is around 0.02 usd.btw my windows runing perfecg again as from one member i get instruction and sofware how to completely disable updates and remove all updates. and problem was with 2 ring 3 not have problem as runing windows7 4gpu. other thing im not trust mining without pay per share as i dont see much is pay per shares. as on claymore you can see etch card how much make shares and adjusting to get same ±2-5 difference per 15min as on beginning i not understanding why 1 card have 10shares second 0 or 1 it was dcri value like example i test 2 rings on same pool 1 witch custom dcri made 126usd witch auto made 87usd and same custom dcri im use now for nhs

yea and all of that is way over my head, I get what you are saying but I seriously doubt I could execute all of the things you are doing and have functioning miner in the end. for those of us who do no understand WTF you are doing there is HiveOS lol

you listen wot i say hive i use on asic miners and i have very bad profit never im use again hiveos beter i will pay for ethos but not hive

and post was for help set up nhos or ethos not hive hive for me not excited.im not interested as i dont see profit

the guy I bought the miner from used ethOS also before that I had never heard of it, I am sorry if I upset you I was really trying to help but it is obvious you know way more about this stuff than I do

im not upset but i say im lost profit on hive as im use before on asic miners,right now im use also nh firmware on asics i get little bit higher profit and low wattage. hive is like plug and play. im learning how to push hardware to get maximum as possible profit not just plug and leave for a month or longer.ethos is similar use like claymore somi can get almost same settings with one i use right now. first problem is fixed my miners runing without problem as update is completely disable so i dont need any more use nho.just a couple h ago im start working with ethos as i know some stuff on linux so im try to find out some stuff if i able to do what i need i switch some miners to eth

1 Like