No activity after LHS update

Ever since update I’ve relocated miners, opened port, reset multiple times, verified port is open, ping is good, and verified I’m 100% sync and connected. However I have not mined anything for over a month. Any ideas I could try? Ran out of ideas on what’s the issue. Thanks

are you looking at the app? cause i know the app doesnt work for some people. look at your wallet to see if is up, or look at the explorer online.

I have been. Just getting no witnesses or activity. I should’ve clarified, I have a sensecap and mntd helium miners

Are antenna connections good? What antenna are you using? Where is the antenna mounted? And are there nearby legit hotspots? What’s the terrain like around you?

If all are good, than you just have to wait it out until helium gets their light Hotspot transition figured out…

I’m using the stock antenna. There was a ton around me but my transmit scale was 0.33 so I moved them since I was having issues and was harder for me to troubleshoot them. Now there’s not a lot around them but the Transmit scale is still showing 0.33 and still no activity. Thanks for the suggestions though

You don’t need to worry about ensuring ports are open anymore. Helium made changes to the network meaning port opening is now obsolete. Sorry can’t suggest anything other than sit tight and monitor them.

Thanks. Yeah I thought that too but since I’m not getting any activity I thought I’d try anything and everything. Thanks anyway

I totally get it. Hope they start doing what they should soon

Thanks. Me too