Nvidia brand GPU's at bestbuy are they all the founders edition and LHR? 8/2022

As seen in the title. Nvidia brand GPU’s at bestbuy are they all the founders edition and are they LHR? Been looking at getting a 3070. They were in stock about a week ago and could have bought one. Would any of you pick one up for $499? I know the 40 series supposedly come out soon and Eth mining ends soon. Thanks for any response.

From what I can recall, FE’s are non-LHR but I heard that the newly manufactured one are LHR.
I wouldn’t worry too much about that though because there’s software out there now that can unlock GPU’s for better hashing. But LHR only applies to EtHash, not other algorithms. I’ve been watching Best Buy’s inventory very close. If any FE’s pop up I’d grab them

ti’s are lhr

Thanks for the info. This is the one I could have bought about a week ago. Seems like a lot of people like it for mining for the price. Is it a founders edition? Doesn’t say anything about it.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-8gb-gddr6-pci-express-4-0-graphics-card-dark-platinum-and-black/6429442.p?skuId=6429442

if you have the power cpabilities and you dont mind re-padding (some of them get really hot), you can find 3080 ti’s that are under 1k that can hit about twice what the 3070 can do.

here twice the price about twice the mh, with about 1.5x the power. takes only one slot away from you. GIGABYTE Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Video Card GV-N308TGAMING OC-12GD - Newegg.com

Yes that one is a founders edition. And it is a good price for what you get. If your budget only allows for spending $500 then it’s a good purchase

Thanks just wasn’t sure. It doesn’t say founders edition so thought that might have been a earlier edition. Looks like they are best buy exclusive from what I could find. I’m not looking to run up a bigger electricity bill with the 3080 or 3090 GPU’s for now. Going to build a full mining rig at some point soon just getting something going in my game pc for now. Might have some crazy price drops when eth can’t be mined soon or might wait till 40 series cards come out. I picked up a new msi 1660 super off of newegg recently for $209. Getting good eth hash rate at only 74 watts in just a extra slot in the PC. Just looking to replace the main GPU with a good price point for now. Not going to drop a G on something that might be irrelevant in weeks or months lol. $500 for a GPU which was what double a few months ago if you could find one lol. Seems people like the 3070’s for efficiency for the price from what I have researched. Thanks again for any insight. I do have a few asic’s just looking to not have all my bread in one basket so to speak. I like how GPU’s you can change what you want to mine.

It doesn’t matter LHR or not, my GPUs are mining the same amount after they broke the code in spring. I’m getting 64MH on my 3060TI LHR and 60.5MH with my pre LHR cards.