Off Grid Mining with 50 Asics With Star Link

Back with another post !

With the recent news that Star Link is offering there internet services in Malaysia I’ve went over to their official page where u can order their receiver, 2 options are give being (residential/commercial) mainly for performance.

This news prompted me revisit my old project of starting a micro hydro electric project with the capacity of 160Kw-200Kw to power asic miners (50 Avalon A1246 90Th), with the abundant source of water in rural parts of Malaysia this idea is workable with Star Link.

As I mentioned abundant source of water allows the chance to install hydro generation sites in remote parts of Oil Palm, Durian estates , since they are most probly not going to be use are housing due to the rough terrain.

Let me know what you guys think, I am also in need of experts to measure water flow, installing the turbines ,and high voltage electrical equipment

Love to everyone in this comunity, Peace Out

2 Likes

I mine with starlink and have no problems. I have been mining on starlink for 2 years and would guess the uptime to be 98+% of the time.

As a side note, I know of a 5MW farm that uses starlink with no problems.

Thank you for the info bro , I am still wondering if it will be okay to run it in the middle of no where

That’s the whole reason for Starlink… run where you can’t get traditional service.