Official Braiins OS download link?

Just asking for the VoskCoinTalk community discount double check lol

I went to

which leads you to

and then looking for braiins antminer os they direct you to drive download
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BNnomhiHJgcGqdMSnoFdPs18pozsVKWW

I am always just leary of downloading viruses, especially an ASIC miner virus that would take over the farm lol

3 Likes

Pretty sure thats the legit download. pretty sure

Is there no CRC checksum to check against?

That’s the link I used when I tried braiins, I always use the link provided by the official twitter account when I try different firmware. Sounds like a juicy video in the making!

It’s the one I used for my S19J SSD install.
The S19 (not J) controller doesn’t have the BB controller - so After I ordered the wrong replacment board from Zeus, I contacted Braiins support. Had a random guy from the internet Anydesk in to my pc, make a VPN back to his place, run a bunch of interesting code that let him remote flash the S19. It’s high risk behaviour, but Space Desgin Warehouse guy did it on YT first. It was a gamble that worked out.
Now I can have any wattage I like from 1900 to 3200+ to make the Th/W be whatever I feel like paying for. Just takes a while to get the stats as it’s several hours of chip tuning at any target W. S19J Pro 96 at 1800W is 23.8W/Th, and 2800W is 28.3W/Th. It’s a fairly straight line between those points. I haven’t tested it over 2800W just yet as I’m happy enough on 2300W @ 25.1W/Th for now. Its a balance when you’re paying the power out of pocket. Older miners running low Hash. Newer, more efficient one running full hashrate.

1 Like