Thought they deserve a dedicated thread,
I’ve been using Okcoin for almost a year. And I’ve been impressed thus far,
In todays world, what do you want in an exchange?
- Free fiat deposit and withdrawals (ACH)
- Near instant ownership of bought Crypto (ACH purchases)(ability to send bought crypto to private wallet without waiting for fiat payment to clear)
- Low fees (maker-taker fee system)
- Low withdrawal fees
- KDA has no withdrawal fee
- BTC fees have been basically network fees, nothing added on. Plus Okcoin supports BTC Lightning network. So even lower transaction fees when sending through the lightning network.
It’s perfect for buying or selling and immediately moving your crypto or fiat off to a secure location and all with very low fees.
Exactly what an exchange should be.
A lot of the above is for USA customers. And yes you do need to KYC with them.
Just wanted to share for those that are like me and still want to stack crypto, pay low fees, and not want to have the crypto sitting on an exchange waiting for fiat payment to clear…
Best of luck to all you!