One of the biggest NFT rugpulls

Hey guys, there is a big rugpull going around and I want everyone to know about it. It is called Cool Bunnies. They are lying to everyone including the mods to make a quick cash grab. I was a mod in cool bunnies for 10+ days and I knew something was off. When I first joined there was a falling out between the founder Rick and a mod. I just became a mod so I thought nothing of it cause they offered me a free Cool Bunny NFT for modding. Fast forward until yesterday and a guy came to us with groundbreaking information. He shared pictures of an old discord called cool bunny gang with only 450 members. https://bunnygameclub.com/ that is the url for it. Its basically an exact copy paste of bunnygameclub just with a different name and you can still mint bunnygameclubs for .02. When us mods started asking questions they gave us no answers and banned us from the group. They are hiding bunnygamesclub which has the exact same art and website layout of cool bunnies. They kicked half of us mods out who know the truth and know these guys will not follow through and are hiding and lieing about it. I created an alt account trying to tell people the truth and the developers are telling people lies and I posted the bunnygang link in chat and they said I was a scammer. They have a big following and I dont want these people to get scammed and rugged by these liars. If you have an questions please join our discord filled with ex-mods who have been banned by these ruggers. The Anti-Rugs

They also have an old discord that they abandoned and did not give out the NFTs they promised to people. discord.gg/qfMmV8XeBk