Pc or Laptop - Which one should I use to connect to my mining rig?

I don’t have a PC but have a laptop. Is there any way that I can connect my mining rig to my laptop? If so… then how?

what kind of mining rig do you have ?

Are you asking can you connect an ASIC to a laptop? Otherwise, a GPU mining rig -is- a computer, so the question doesn’t really make sense :smiley: The short answer is likely yes, but it depends on the specific hardware…

If it’s a GPU rig. Flash a thumb drive with an OS and leave it be. You can check what’s happening from your phone or laptop.

I can’t speak for an Asic, don’t have any knowledge there

its a simple and basic one
on egpu, one motherboard one power supply and one cpu
like if i connect ethernet to the motherboard, can i acces it from my laptop because i dont have a ‘monitor’( the ones that you play games on)
if so,
I have a macbook pro
so what os should i use?

its a simple and basic one
on egpu, one motherboard one power supply and one cpu
like if i connect ethernet to the motherboard, can i acces it from my laptop because i dont have a ‘monitor’( the ones that you play games on)
if so,
I have a macbook pro
so what os should i use?
[/quote]

I monitor my mining rigs from my phone. You may need a screen for initial setup. IE motherboard bios. But it is pretty much plug and play using a thumb drive

do you have that monitor thing like the screen that you play games on?

Plug into your TV if you don’t have a monitor. It will be just for setup, after that, no need for a screen. Just a thought

how will I control it and

what operating system do you use

and what was your budget?

Ansh_Mantry

how will I control it and

what operating system do you use

and what was your budget?