Planetwatch Type 1 Airqino for Sale and Helium MNTD Blackspot

I have a brand new Planetwatch type 1 Airqino sensor for mining on the planetwatch network. I opened the box, but this miner has never been setup or plugged in. When I ordered it, there was still a tier 1 spot I could install it for full mining potential, but that is not the case anymore and I don’t have anywhere to install this in a tier one spot. Since that is the case, I am offering it up to someone here if they are interested. I am on the north side of Chicago and if you want to meet in person I can definitely do that or just ship it to you. I am asking $3500obo for this unit. You will need to buy your own type 1 license from Planetwatch to be able to use this miner. Please reach out to me with any questions. I have attached pics for your reference. I accept cash if we meet in person or usdc/usdt in crypto.

I also have an unused MNTD blackspot helium miner for sale if anyone is interested. I already have 3 up and running and don’t have any more locations for this last one, so I am offering to someone else in the community. Asking $400 for the blackspot and I can also meet you if you are in the chicago land area.

Please DM me with any questions.

Thanks,
Jon

Anyone interested in either of these? Make me an offer.