Platform that gives instant cash back on every day purchases and starting in February 2022 will let you turn that cash back directly into bitcoin with no transaction fees

Good morning all. Through this whole crypto mining journey I have run across all kinds of interesting information products and very interesting people. LOL some thing that caught my attention yesterday. There is a platform that pays cash back on every day purchases and starting in February 2022 will allow you to turn that cash back directly into bitcoin with no transaction fees. It has a built-in lightning wallet as well. The platform is proven stable and secure for the last couple of years and they’re about to launch this new functionality. I have been using the platform for about two years but had no idea this was in the works. I’m going to try to put together a short video in the next couple of days that will give a little more detail and set ups on the zoom events for people who are interested to get more information. From what I gather everyone in this forum is looking for ways to make extra money systematically and this seems to be a pretty incredible system.

Happy mining all.

1 Like

I’d be interested in learning more about this. Let us know when your gonna setup zoom with more info

Will do. Just figuring it all out myself now.