Please help. I think I might have lost 204 Wheat tokens

Hi, Just joined the group hoping I can get some help. I installed the Trust wallet on my iPhone and used it to purchase and stake some wheat. Apple decided to remove the Dapps from the Trust wallet on IOS. I was able to use the wallet connect work around for a while then that stopped working. In an effort to get off of the Trust wallet I installed Metamask and xfered my stkWHEAT from my Trust wallet to my Metamask wallet. It didn’t show up in my Metamask wallet but I can see the transfer was successful on the BSC browser. When I look in the Dapp it still shows my Wheat is staked but when I tried to unstake it failed with an error saying the amount was more than the Burn or something like that. I have installed the Trust wallet on an android device but that didn’t seem to work correctly either. If anyone has some advice I would welcome it!

This is what I am getting when I try and unstake now:

Well no help from the hive mind here :(. After hours of screwing around I was able to get things sorted out.

Bottom line Trust wallet is a piece of garbage!

I didn’t realize it but you can import your seed phrase from your trust wallet into Metamask. It was a little tricky as you have to create a new account from your seed phrase as you can’t directly import as it wants to Paste your private key string here: well that isn’t your seed phrase. So if you reset your Metamask on your iPhone and use your seed phrase you can then get your private key string by going hamburger menu on left of screen then Security and Privacy then Show private key for your account. I then imported that private key in my Metamask on my PC’s browser. After all of that I connected my Metamask to wheat.growthdefi.com and was able to unstake my wheat. It was a frustrating experience!

bro, if you send something through the wrong network, or to the wrong wallet, its gone forever im afraid… happened to me too. :frowning: