Please visit www.desertvalleyasics.com for new and used miners for sale (escrow accepted)

Hello everyone,

Please visit www.desertvalleyasics.com for both new and used asic miners for sale. All miners coming from Hong Kong/Shenzhen will be processed and shipped after February 8th, 2022 after the Chinese lunar holiday. All miners in USA will be processed and shipped within 24 hours after payment is completed.

If you wish to complete your purchase using escrow, I’ll be more than happy to work with you to complete your purchase.

As a buyer, you will initially make 10% deposit via cryptocurrency, wire transfer, or bank deposit.

After the deposit funds clear, I will process the order and upon delivery and inspection, buyer will then tell the escrow company to release the remaining funds the buyer owes to the seller.

We will use Dream Escrow for transacting with crypto and Escrow.com for transacting via wire transfer, credit card, check and money order. If the buyer is paying with a credit card, buyer will need to add 3% to the final price.

If the buyer doesn’t receive the miner within 30 days after the order is processed, I (seller) will refund the buyer the 10% deposit the buyer put down.

If you, the buyer, decide to back out on a transaction after the 10% deposit, you understand and acknowledge that the 10% deposit will be forfeited to the seller.

Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns. Thanks!

1 Like

Please keep in mind that buyer will be responsible for the escrow fees.

Really great to hear that you will now accept escrow. I look forward to buying from you soon!

1 Like

Escrow sounds great! What type of fees should we accept?