Powering All Goldshell Mini & Box Series Miners

Does the Mini-Doge, along with the rest of the Box series (HS, KD, CK and LB) all share the same type of power connector?
In other words, (with consideration to wattage) can ANY two be powered by a EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G+, 80 Plus Gold 750W, with the cables that already come with the PSU?
(for reference: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0797HL9Z4)

probably not a perfect answer to your question but you can order the Goldshell powersuplly direct from Goldshell and it will power 4 of the box series from the one unit.

I saw that, but after reading the tutorial, I would rather not tinker with the shorting out / paperclip issue.
From what I understand, the cables that come with the PSU on Amazon eliminate the need to do that. I should probably post the question there as well.

Yes you can power multiple units from the same power supply as long as you do not exceed the 80% rule for power. In other words if you have a 750 watt power supply, then you should not exceed 600 watts. With the 2 box minors you should be ok since the total load is less than 80%. If you want to run more than 2 box minors then look for a power supply that will keep you at or under the 80% rule. If you want the best power consumption proficiency the you want to keep it around 50%

1 Like