Printcrypto.io legit?

Hey Guys,
Does anyone here have any experience in purchasing from Printcrypto.io?

I’m fairly new to this and I want to make sure before buying anything.

Thanks!

probably a scam

1 Like

In my lone experience, Print Crypto is legit. I tried my best to do some due diligence (LLC based in Texas; LLC is in good standing with Texas Sec. of State). I was also able to track down the owner, Steve Buckle, who is on LinkedIn, and I was able find some background including where the guy lives. This doesn’t necessarily preclude a scam, but it gave me enough confidence to place an order for a GS LT5 Pro back in August.

It turned out to be a painless transaction. The ASIC arrived from HK in just under 3 weeks from the time I placed the order. It’s been in my garage hashing since it arrived. Other than some communications issues (I use WiFi in my garage connected to the ASIC with a Cat6 ethernet cable), which is no fault of the miner, it’s been working great.

Given that my first experience was fine, I recently ordered a GS KD5. In theory, it’s set to ship from HK in mid-Oct but it’s holiday season in China so I’m expecting to hear that there’ll be a delay (though hoping I’m wrong). I’ll report back my experience once (fingers crossed) it arrives.

Don’t ever buy bitcoin miners with bitcoin. Just my opinion. You are losing out on all the investment gains on that crypto. Buy from a site that takes credit card and has a phone number to call them on there contact page. Do your own research. Go to asicminervalue.com and check out all the Trusted Vendors.

I don’t disagree but Print Crypto takes USDC, which is what I used. Credit card would’ve been better as there’d be recourse.

Fwiw, Print Crypto is a trusted vendor per asicminervalue.com. And more fwiw, I have zero affiliation with the company. I’m just 1:1 with them on ASIC orders. If my ordered KD5 shows up at my door by end of Oct, I’ll be 2:2. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Rock on. I hope everything works out for you. I do see PrintCrypto on Asicminervalue and they own there trustpilot. Thats great. I went with BT-Miner because I couldn’t afford anything brand new. I had just got one of Blockfi’s credit cards and so I bought 4xAntminer L3s and got 3.5% back in BTC on the order. Long live Crypto and may your mining be profitable. :slight_smile:

Reply back to this thread when/if your KD5 shows up.

I will. Just got the DHL tracking number 2 days ago along with a shipping update email from PrintCrypto. In theory, should be here on 10/21. Crossing my fingers until then.

1 Like

As an update, my KD5 arrived today via DHL - 2 days earlier than expected. Shipping box was in good shape. The KD5 currently is happily hashing away in my garage.

That said . . . the unit doesn’t appear to be brand new, just “new-ish”. Both back fan screens were dented, the top so badly that the fan wouldn’t spin. When I first fired it up, I got the panic inducing red error light. I replaced both screens. Both fans started spinning. Problem solved.

When I had the screens off I noticed that the fans were quite dirty. I also saw that the heat sinks were dirty. Not heavy dirt, but more than you’d expect from simple unit testing by the factory. I’m guessing Goldshell might’ve hashed with it for a month or two before shipping out the “new” unit, though I’m just speculating.

In fairness, the unit shipped directly from Hong Kong to yours truly. So PrintCrypto was unaware of the issue - though they are now. Still, I’m 2:2 with them on orders - one GS LT5 Pro and now the KD5. So not a huge sample set but they appear legit.

Well, pulling the trigger myself buying a Store — Print Crypto

In the US, and should have it quickly. If it comes, will look at more orders to place. I just wish there was a site with a list or verified orders on a block chain that could actually track real sales. I am so sick of dealing with 101 scams on Google, eBay, and even postmark at this point.

Printcrypto.io is a real deal. They are one of very few companies out there that actually communicate with you before and after purchase.

And then I realized I looked at the wrong model number and said crap too expensive. I feel like I have to wait to by miners on a crypto dip.

What was their response when they found out the miner you received was used and you paid for a new one? This seems not good to me.

Thank you.

@avanti They offered a full refund. I declined because . . . well, it’s a functioning KD5 and was $13k when I bought it. I was hoping that they’d have offered to kick back some of the cost (even $500 as a gesture) but they didn’t because . . . well, it’s a functioning KD5 that they could’ve sold as a used machine for probably $40k at the time. So a full refund to me would’ve been a highly profitable solution for them.

Glad they offered and I see what you mean.

Looking at this store now, and I see they have a Canaan Avalon 1246 for about $8400.
Most websites have this miner listed at 85 TH, but this one says its 90 TH. Im lookin at buying my first miner, would this be a good one? If all goes well it would pay for itself in about 9ish months and then I could buy another.

They’ve technically been verified through asicminervalue.com, which is a notable website that I often refer to.

Taking a look at the website you’re referring to, I’d say they’re legit because it’s a direct site with the supplier/manufacturer who’s based in China. But when purchasing directly from the supplier with no third party window(such as eBay or Alibaba) there’s no real guarantee or assurance.

When in doubt just stay away from it

Probably should’ve read the comments before responding to the post, lol

They’re also on Reddit LegitASIC list. Not sure how credible that is though

Ok, well I guess then my only question is, is the Canaan Avalon 1246 a good first asic miner?