Pure GPU Mining during pandemic outbreak

I got a question to ask regarding GPU mining. I am currently having a RTX 2080 and a Radeon VII. It is my FIRST time in mining. But when I check which coins should I mine, the “whattomine” said Grin is the most profitable coin for my rig. However, cudominer’s benchmark said ethereum is the best one for my rig.
Which one should I mine? Any guides pls

I’m not sure how Cudo chooses, but whattomine has options for most profitable right this moment or an average over a period of time. Do you want to always chase most profitable at that moment or set it and forget it.

1 Like

I used to use Cudo for GPU mining until I realized I was giving away at least 6.5% of my coins away as a fee. I moved to nanopool and mine ethereum with my 1060ti and can earn coin at a slightly faster rate.

1 Like

Depends on what your doing with the miner in my opinion, if your able to sit in front of the rig and watch charts, solo mine… I don’t have the time, so I “set and forget”…you have to decide how much chasing pennies is worth it to YOU…that’s not meant to be a shitty comment…it literally boils down to how much time you have to chase small fluctuation’s…

1 Like