Questions about home asic miners - Goldshell Box Miners and Apollo FutureBit Full Desktop

Three Questions; 2 about hardware, and 1 about software.

Question 1: I have a Corsair RM850x power supply - can that safely power 3 Goldshell Box Miners? (I have 2 CK-Boxes and 1 Mini Doge).

Question 2: I have one of the brick power supplies that comes with (if requested) the Goldshell Box Miners, but it cannot plug into a standard US outlet or surge protector; What power chord do I purchase for the brick power supply Goldshell Box Miners come with?

Question 3: Regarding the Apollo Futurebit Full Desktop BTC miner - I updated the software on it and when it restarted after the update it ran into an error. It says something like “failed to start light display manager” and then it asks for login and password, but nothing I type in works. Is there a way to factory reset the Apollo Futurebit Full Desktop BTC miner?

You may have to re-flash your Futurebit. Futurebit will send you a link to a thread, and then you have to download some software. It didn’t work for me so now I have one to swap sd cards if any of the others go down.

Looking back I should have just saved more money and bought an S19

Thank you! I found that thread and managed to reflash the SD

For others can you please screenshot a simple Barney style step by step process? Let’s help others.