Rak V2 relayed (Xfinity) *HELP*

Hi,

I cannot seem to get my miner off of relayed. I use Xfinity and I selected the device and input 44158, but nothing has changed. Can anybody please tell me what I am missing? Thank you

I have Xfinity and also work for them. If you’re getting relayed after setting port forwarding then I’d recommend having a tech come and inspect your connections. A poor internet connection whether it’s upstream or downstream can cause relayed status. Consult with RAK through their discord server as well to confirm. They can be pretty helpful. If you live near an Xfinity store take your modem into the store to swap out, just in case that’s the problem

Not sure how long you gave it after setting up the port forwarding but it can take up to week for the relayed status to go away.

Mine took about 2 days.

Its been relayed for 10 days now. I choose to open the port but there was no change. And my firewall is disabled

Im going to try and change my cables. But when I logged into the router, it says ‘no associated device’ but i did select the device to open the port. My firewall is also disabled. No change

Are you logging in directly to the GUI of the modem in your web browser or are you using the Xfinity app? Current firmware won’t allow changes made through the GUI itself so be sure to use the app when attempting port forwarding

I have Xfinity also. I mounted my Bobcat 300 in a RAK outdoor enclosure then mounted it on my roof. 8.0db antenna. I finally got some rewards and witnesses 30 miles out. A week later I was relayed. I used my App to port Forward 44158, 22 and 443. Using Port Checker it showed ports 44158 and 22 OPEN. Port 443 CLOSED. Waiting change of status.