Review of AdamMoyer's Cohosting

Found Adam’s service due to another post by @Carl_Canady and decided to add my 2 satoshis.

Reached out to Adam via PM around 25th of March. He got back to me almost immediately.

Due to COVID restrictions, I was not able to move my asics out of my current cohosting spot in China, so I did not get back to him quickly. Finally decided to pull the trigger on a new S19 100T from Hong Kong, and reached out to Adam.

Super communicative, and gave me his personal cell to arrange delivery.

On the 9th of April, the S19 finally shipped out as there were delays with DHL. There was customs to be paid and Adam immediatly reached out and worked with me to get customs cleared and paid.

18th of April (shipment was scheduled to be delivered 20th), Adam let me know that the S19 was delivered. Yesterday, the machine came online. Less than 24 hours of receiving the machine, Adam had taken off one of his own ASICs so that mine could come online, and had it set up and running.

Quick and easy Paypal payment ($50 for set up + electric for the month).

Overall, extremely pleasant experience, and Adam was there at every step to make a normally stressful experience a breeze.

Power is currently at $0.12, but is dropping to $0.085-.095 in the next days.

Big thank you to @AdamMoyers for making this a great experience.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the review. We are currently working hard on our new space. The power was just turned on yesterday after a bad transformer was replaced. The internet is going in today. We are shooting for next week, but with the delays we’ve already experienced, I can’t guarantee that. I’ll keep everyone updated with our progress. Thanks to @Carl_Canady @icred151 @iSnowy @MrMike1992 for spreading the word about us. Thanks to @VoskCoin for creating a community that can help each other.

5 Likes

Hi @AdamMoyers, I may be interested in hosting services as well. Can we setup a time for a chat? (I’m moving across the country next week, so it may be a few weeks before I’m available for a full conversation, but I am interested). Thanks.

2 Likes

You are welcome Adam. You deserve the positive review for being so honest and willing to work hard to get our machines going!

I will continue to spread the good word as far and wide as I can :+1:

3 Likes

Yes sir! I’d love to earn your business! Shoot me a pm and we can get something scheduled.

Thanks!

2 Likes

@AdamMoyers As previously mentioned I am also interested. How is your facility set up for cooling and security?

1 Like

We are in a Department of Energy building they no longer use. We will have 24/7 monitored security that will alert authorities/emergency services if an alarm goes off. We will have all miner exhaust going to hot rooms with exhaust fans to immediately pull that outside the building. No hot exhaust will mix with the intake air. We will use the blower motors from the HVAC to circulate the air and add fans as well as filtered air intake dampers as needed. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks Adam. What’s the lead time to get connected if I send you a miner today?

1 Like

I’ve been hoping for Monday the 25th, but it’s looking more like May 1st. The internet install ran into an issue today with the fiber and I just found out they installed an under sized transformer. Both of those issues should be solved next week.

3 Likes

Hey Adam, do you host any type of miners? I know mining syndicate for example only accepts anything over a certain amount of watts, so I’m just curious on how you do your operations.

2 Likes

Hey Adam,
I’ve sent you a mail for hosting a Goldshell CK5.
Can you let me know when you have some available space please?

Cheers

Interested in hosting @AdamMoyers, can you connect when you have time. Merry Christmas!

1 Like