Revolution Mining - Miner Hosting in Texas

Hi - Last week (end of Nov 2023) I purchased miners to be hosted by Revolution Mining that will go online in Jan. I am starting this topic to create a discussion about hosting with Revolution Mining. Do you have a machine(s) hosted with Revolution? Are you thinking about purchasing/hosting with them? Speak up and share your thoughts.

5 Likes

What do you think of Revolution Mining so far? Iā€™m looking into some hosting alternatives to the popular Musk Mining.

Hello everyone, I just got my machines up and running online with Revolution mining ahead of schedule! I was in contact with the whole team, Tadeh, Ed, Lena, and Eric!

We had many phone calls and emails before I made my purchases and hosting services, the team is very experienced and they answered my million questions as this was the biggest investment I ever had and my first time using a mining farm.

I would say go for it, they are great to work, nice and polite and some of the cheapest electricity in the USA.

They are one of the few mining farms that do take credit cards so if you have any 0% interest cards, or not, apply for some, its a great time to use those without using any liquid cash. That is what I did, as liquid was hard to come by these days, the miners will pay for themselves over time, just make your payments and pay them off before 12 months promotion is over! By then the market should be up plenty as we are just getting going before the halving in April. Cheers and happy hashing!!!