S19 XP - What if tree diagram (for beginners)

S19XP is the best Bitcoin miner available to home miners, but a lot of things are uncertain. For all you know the global hash rate might double, your gov might put bad policy’s in place and double your electric rate or you might reap the rewards of the global hashrate falling off a cliff because the largest mining country decides to ban mining and you live overseas…most miners have experienced at least one of these things, and I for sure did not think of these when I first started. So I put together a basic “what if” tree diagram from https://lucid.app/ to show potential outcomes from certain events. You could of course go hella deep such as “What if theres a global conflict and electricity gets rationed” or “What if I move my miners to Mexico and tap into the power lines for free power” but I’ve kept this pretty basic. Feel free to make your own and share it here (and feel free to correct me respectfully if I’ve made any mistakes

3 Likes

lol free power from mexico should be an option. This is a very nice diagram. Keep it up!!

2 Likes

This diagram is based for myself here in Aus and why it makes sense to deck out in solar/batteries and is pretty well a win/win situation regardless from a financial perspective. This doesn’t include other things like our terrible energy security, where I live we have wind, solar and natural gas. If it’s too cold to get enough natural gas they will either fire up diesel generators or cut the power, so energy security is also a big bonus

3 Likes