S19s price has hit rock bottom?

I know the S19 is only profitable with sub 0.09 cent electricity, but 800$ is a good deal anyway if you have cheap electricity. Saw it in multiple sites:

Do you guys think S19’s price will keep going down? Efficiency is 0.034j/Gh, can be pushed to 0.03j/Gh w/ undervolting and firmware changes. The S19 XP sits at 0.022j/Gh but costs at least 4 times more.

1 Like

$829 is a steal. People were paying close to 10K little over a year ago…

1 Like

The 90 th is way outdate for what’s out now you’d want a 95 th with the sd slot on the control board. The 90 is old chips running at 3300 w where 96 runs at 2800

1 Like

I think they will keep coming down, Apexto has the 255TH hydro listed at $5500 for the Q3 batch and to buy one now is $7200

Uhh that’s very interesting, didn’t notice that. What I have seen is that ASIC prices keep coming down even though BTC seems to have bottomed. Pic from hashrateindex.com:

Excited to see cheaper ASICs, but feel it’s already a pretty good time to buy

At the end of the day the $1700 difference is profit you’d pull from mining anyway. It will be cheaper to get in later but I’m going to assume difficulty will be higher

1 Like

Record difficulty along with increasing electricity rates are also effecting ASIC prices.

2 Likes

Actually hasn’t bottomed, keeps doing down:

Although more profitable asics are pretty flat in price recently

Prices are going up on these! Thanks Vosk for ruining it by your video… lol.

You think that ruined it, just wait till I get done! As soon as I get mine secured for my farm, I’m going to do a video on uncorking them!