S19XP Questions

Questions on the S19XP. I see 2 models on BT-miners website.

141Th/s for $6,500
-and-
134Th/s $5,400

First, are those prices for delivery to my location, or for use at their co-location facility? Even though their cost of power is half the cost of mine, I don’t like the idea of anyone else having my property in their facility, when the rent is due and whoops, they can’t pay it (if you know what I mean).

Do both models use the same amount of power?

Everytime I think about buying a regular S19 Pro, I can only justify it for resale, when the cost of BTC goes up again (ie. an investment for someone looking to get something, when the cost of everything goes through the roof). It just doesn’t make any sense to plug it in, when I can buy S19 XP miners for twice the price and better efficiency (especially, going forward).

Also, I keep hearing talk regarding how BTC may be going down towards $10,000 each, which would have a definite impact on price per miner. But am I splitting hairs, considering the halving coming up and the “big boys” still driving up the hashrate??

Thanks an advance!

what you pay on bt-miners website is all you need to pay deliver to your destination.

those two models has same energy efficiency, it means they consume same amount of energy per T.

personally, i don’t think BTC will go down to $10K, those big investors are smart. if a beginner even know $10K is cheap price for BTC, those big guys know also.

Use asicminervalue.com put your electric rate in and it shows other vendors that offer at better prices