S9 red light district

Hey guys,
Got 4 S9s off of eBay during the socialgood promo and am finally firing them up (after a few months). First one came on no hassle and it’s been running a month (besides it being my first time lol) but this second one … man. Took me awhile to figure out the IP address, and when I finally did get it, when I type it in the browser, that page won’t load. i know it’s not the ethernet cable because I tried it with two different ones and same issue. Nor is it the power supply/plug in.

Hey Zack
Which S9 you got are they even worth firing up

@SinghisKing hey man, I have a pretty good electric rate at 6.7-6.8 cents and at current BTC prices I’m making out just a bit better than breaking even. I have 1 S9J 14.5 and 1 S9 3.5 plus a FutureBit APOLLO BTC I just plugged in a few days ago. Running those three I’m at 30-33TH. The FutureBit is actually really cool. I’m currently tapped out via power though, my house is only 100 amp and I want to upgrade to 200. My landlord is refusing to reimburse me for it if I pay so I’m unsure if I’ll take the plunge. I had three estimates done for 1900-2400. I basically broke even already by buying them via social good. My one 13TH will let me find its IP but when I type it in to find it’s page it won’t load on my phone or computer. I had to reset it a few times to even get it to show up on my network. I’m too afraid to pull it apart. Lol. I’m mining on SlushPool and getting around 25k satoshis daily.