Sale : iPollo mini classic and iPollo mini ETH/ETC

Brand new rigs.
iPollo V1 Mini 300MH/240W 6.0G Price 2149 USD. Able to mine ETH/ETC.
iPollo V1 Mini 280MH/270W 3.6G Price 999 USD. Able to mine ETC only. SOLD OUT.
Shipement cost between 100-140 USD.
Price negotiable.
Delivery to your home within 5-8 days.
Waiting for your question.
By Nico from Jinglemining.
nico@jinglemining.com

The Etc miner for a grand shows a May 2024 deadline…is that when the DAG size exceeds the 3.6 Gig of this miner and it becomes a brick?
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for your question. If you are mining ETC, here are my advices.

For short term, the ROI of iPollo 280MH is around 8 or 9 months and the rig can mine till May 2024.
We have 22 months to mine ETC. Thus during the 22 months, you may earn around 2,560 USD.
Thus as to NET PROFIT, it will be around 1460 USD with initial investment (rig+transport) 1100 USD. 132%.

For long term, the ROI of Jasminer x4-1u 520M VRAM 5G is around 18 months and the rig can mine till november 2028. We have 76 months to mine ETC. Thus during the 76 months, you may earn around 18,620 USD.
NET PROFIT will be around 13,920 USD with initial investment (rig+transport) 4700 USD. 296%.
(Price for jasminer 520M is 4499 USD).

The two rigs is for different strategies and investment inclinations.

Email : nico@jinglemining.com

Thanks for your attention. Have a nice day.

HAHAHAHAA… if X4-1u 520 m does not broke in 76 months… Stupid sale story for naive people…

Can you give us warranty for 76 months…???

Hi. Thanks for your reply.
We are in charge of all costs of repairment and round trip delivery in case of a broken rig during 6-month warranty.

nico@jinglemining.com

I appreciate the honesty on your site showing the ETC deadline for the DAG size. Some vendors don’t put details like this on their site, and newbies buy it and learn the hard way.
Then the vendor shrugs their shoulders and says ‘DYOR Bro’.
I bought two DR5’s recently, many vendors were advertising them as the most profitable miners at that time. They of course knew the Decred team was about to minimize the miner rewards and favor POS. I mined for a month and they turned into bricks.
Yes, I should have done more research. It’s on me.
Thanks again for the transparency.

Thanks for your comment.
If fact, we must do business with transparency.
How can we recommend wrong product to newbies with misleading information?
Good sellers are those who understand customers’ needs and help them choose a right product in using their professional knowledges and then offer a reasonable price.
Of course, after-sales service can never be negleted.
Thanks again and have a nice day.