SCAM - IBeLinkMiner.com BM-K1

I “purchased” what I thought was a good price for an Ibelink BM-K1 for $2250 from ibelinkminer.com. I purchased it after seeing it trending as number one for the past few days on asicminervalue.com. I emailed a few stores asking for their best price, and I got a response from sales@ibelinkminer.com saying I will get it within 8 days if I order now, but hurry because they are running out of their first batch. I went through the ibelinkminer.com checkout process and sent the bitcoin, and I forwarded my Coinbase receipt to their email for the transaction. I got a reply saying that I need to purchase 2 more miners otherwise they won’t ship because it didn’t hit the minimum order requirements. On their site and during the checkout process not once was this mentioned. I replied back I will post bad reviews, and I got a response quickly that they will make an exception and ship this order. Well, still nothing after 9 days and I heard back from sales from a different site (minerexpert) and they said that the ibelinkminer.com is a scam, according to the real http://en.ibelink.com.hk/ official staff. Minerexpert also told me I can purchase the BM-K1 from them for about $200 less than on the official site because they will have a lower cost and it will avoid tariffs.

Well, guess I learned my lesson.

UPDATE: I contacted the real ibelink.com.hk sales and they responded with this article:

I told them to make a banner across their home page so people see it because I never did.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear of your possible loss…This is why I only buy from alibaba sellers who accept credit card payments…way too many scammers out there and if they say you need to buy more then 1 at a time,they are a scam…always triple check where u buying from. I check and keep checking until I find what I’m looking for now,been scammed also. And definitely remember this,if its to good to be true,then its false… This guy is probably same scammer on facebook for innosilicon miners

2 Likes

You can pretty easily scammed by fake website, but always try hard to find the original website and then proceed. As Ronnie said buy from Alibaba sellers with trade assurance, it reputable guys like Minerseu, coinminingcentral,etc…

The trusted sellers list…

YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED US BEFORE BUYING BRUH… WE ARE HERE TO HELP

1 Like

Thanks MRV, lesson learned!! What’s sad is I’m also on efudd’s equihash discord server (efudd is a firmware programmer who allows for overclocking) and he has a marketplace channel. Someone on there is scamming people too, asking them to download telegram and talk to the escrow person… lol a person I don’t know shouldn’t and can’t be an escrow! Scammers are everywhere.

1 Like

What is the real (official) website for iBeLink?

Hey guys, I was looking at the same miner and noticed @MRV mention he only buys from alibaba sellers with trade assurance and also @RonnieDennies504 mention he only buys from sellers who accept credit cards (to protect funds against fraud.

I found a miner on Alibaba for close to retail but I wanted your guys input on it. He is a verified vendor and also does have trade assurance, but being the first time I am buying an ASIC as well as the first time using alibaba, I felt it would be best to get your guys input.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/iBeLink-BM-N1-machine-Eaglesong-algorythm_1600402387389.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_image.610a4ad6rYRQLG

Price ‘could’ be right. Keep in mind it appears to be the ‘smaller version’: iBeLink BM-N1 profitability | ASIC Miner Value that mines Eaglesong, not Kadena.

They also only take bitcoin as payment, so that is not a good sign.

Just remember those points AND

DON’T TALK OUTSIDE ALIBABA WEBSITE CHAT
That is the proof for you if the seller scams you

thanks for the heads up that ibelinkminer.com is a SCAM – all potential buyers and miners please beware of ibelinkminer …

The official and authentic ibelink website is https://en.ibelink.com.hk/

sorry to hear it and thanks to you for the reporting

Is this the real VOsk 🫠 I want to know if that really is the official iBelink website