Scam or Not? Alibaba Auto LTD Haaris Mustafa Sialvi

Hi,

So any update on this ? Have you ordered?

ALIBABA BANNED ALL SALES OF ASICS AND ANYTHING RELATED TO ASIC’s. FACTS/

yesterday received second shipment from
them which was bigger than first. seems legit.

made an order 2 kd5 2 days ago. will see what will
happen

1 Like

Joined 11 minutes ago just to post that? Interesting…

1 Like

I really hope you get your machine I will be waiting for your post to see if you got them

Right a new user and the first post is kinda of odd

odd? really? i am not sleeping at night because spend lot money and was using google and find this topic. i need your permision to join maybe?

1 Like

He is 100% scam. I did not get what I ordered. I did a transfer of many thousands of euros several weeks ago but the so called “Haaris” then just dissapeared with the excuse of being sick of Covid. He kept selling during this time but not answering my request to update about sending what I ordered or transfering my money back . He does not read my messages in Alibaba any longer and when he does or replies from time to time he just insulted me. I can also confirm that the guy in this forum under the name of “Mahmantaari” is 100% sure the so called Haaris from Alibaba. Same scammer. I have proofs. Dont believe anyone saying this guy is not scam with a new profile. I was 100% scammed by this person…

Is there anyone in contact with Haaris these days? He remains without reading and answering my messages Please put yourself in my position of having a big quantity of money in hands of this guy who is completely ignoring me but promoting and “selling” to other victims at the same time…

1 Like

I have never done any business on Alibaba. The reason: I can’t convince myself to order from a Chinese entity using the Arabic word for “Thief” as their business name.

1 Like

I was not following this thread for some time and I see a lot have happen in meantime. I have ordered from Mr Haaris, and I was quite convinced it is more scam than real. I was ordering “cheap” item but still over 1k EUR. The item got shipped and tracking was provided but not via DHL as claimed initially but it was shipped by standard post service. It took forever to get delivered and when the package arrived I knew it is not what I have ordered. In general I was not surprised, what surprised me more it was that at least something was shipped and delivered :slight_smile: What I received was old Antminer S9 and it was for sure completely different item that I have ordered. To make long story short do not spend money with this person cause if you are lucky and you will get something most likely it will not be the item you have ordered. I have tried at least 3 other sellers based in China via Alibaba and I got what I ordered / paid for from two of them and I still expect 3rd one to be shipped. So my experience with Alibaba is quite positive beside this Haaris thing. I usually go with cheap item from unknown seller and when I build a trust I dare to go for more expensive ones. I would not go to buy for several k USD from unknown seller for sure. What is related to miner sales via Alibaba, yes it is true that Alibaba ban companies to sell miners but in any case all of them still sell miners they just do it outside of Alibaba (payment via bank transfer or crypto) or they will agree with you what you need and they sell you different item “on paper” still via Alibaba.
In general these days just go with somebody you can trust it can save you a lot of money . . .

Haaris Mustafa Sialvi is in my opinion a total scam. He went silent when i aske to meet him to discuss my requirments. I also looked him and his company AUTO AD LTD only to find out that his company of which he is the sole director has gone bust. Its up to you if you deal with him but i doubt you will see your equipment or money again.

1 Like

I also have doubts about https://myminershop.com/ given that they have in stock everything you can’t get elsewhere. If you go on to google maps their registered office is a Dutch post office as they claim to be registered in the Netherlands. However, i looked up the company on the KvK the dutch company register and nothing. They were communicating with me by email but when i asked them for their KvK registration number which is quite usual practice in Holland they went silent on me.

Does anyone know of any legitimate companies currently with ASIC stock please?

I think it depends what you are looking for, this should be legid https://global.dxpool.io
I ordered from them and I got Fedex tracking number yesterday so I can update next week when I will get them. I was ordering directly from goldshell they still have some HS box after today’s restock. Beside this only Alibaba China based companies. You can also buy directly from bitmain https://shop.bitmain.com they have S19j on stock. I hope bitmain page is official one I have an account there but never ordered from them.

Did you ever get your shipment and was it what you ordered and if it is legit what’s there name or is it the global.dxpool.io

@Dave_Kay I have ordered from them https://global.dxpool.io a week ago, I have not received goods yet but I have received Fedex tracking numbers earlier this week. Goods should be delivered next week so I can let you know once they will arrive. I think there is similar SCAM site which does not contain global in the address. I usually navigate to https://www.dxpool.com and if you scroll down the page you will see a link to access correct DxPool Shop.
I am also attaching pictures from DxPool Twitter where they warn people about SCAM site.

Just got first package from https://global.dxpool.io/ earlier today so everything seems to be OK. It was supposed to arrive on Monday but Fedex is beating my expectations again, it seems that Fedex is much better vs DHL over here. It seems to be shipped from Haokemaoyico. LTD.
I hope it helps…

1 Like

@Chris_H1
So what are you trying to say with your posts?
Could you please comment not sure what you want to say …
I see you got the package, I got the package as well, just not what I have ordered :slight_smile: from Mr. Haaris . . .

shoulda came to me :frowning:

suppliers warehouseWhatsApp Image 2021-11-19 at 3.51.31 AM.jpeg1