Scam or Not? Alibaba Auto LTD Haaris Mustafa Sialvi

This seller on Alibaba was sent to me from Alibaba after I was talking with Apexto looking at getting some ASICs. Has anyone worked with this company or know if they’re legit at all? They have some pretty good evidence to say they are legit but I don’t know.

I would be interested to see as well. Got the offer from the same person and I agree he has quite nvincing arguments but I stay away for the moment since it all sounds too good to be true.
Have you progressed with hom or you just wait for another brave person to test :slight_smile:
Thanks

I was literally just about to transfer the money right now. I am so concerned but it seems like 95%+ of the miners and dealers out there are scams, it’s more common for it to be a scam than real, so why would this be different. He says that it ships from Lithuania, yet he’s in China… just really confusing. Multiple friends and i are interested in getting ASIC miners and his deal is 1/3 the cost and that includes shipping. We figured we’d order one of them at his price of $6500 for a Goldshell KD5 and we’d all put in 1/4 of the money just to see if it’s legit. It won’t be the end of the world if I lose $1,625 if it’s a scam, but I just hate getting taken advantage of, it kills me.

So I haven’t sent any money yet. I need to chat with my other friends and see if they still wanna go for it. It truly sounds way too good to be true. If anyone else has any input it’d be greatly appreciated.

He seems to be in Lithuana cause when I see his local time on Alibaba it is just one hour from my timezone what seems to be correct. I fully agree with you it is difficult to trust sellers these days when asking prices are so crazy. Guy has prices which are too good to be true at the same time I think re-sellers are making crazy margins on these products so if he is getting them directly from manufacturer he might have great prices but why he would not be interested to make much more instead of selling them so cheap. Something is not making sense here. I was thinking same way as you to buy something from him to see if it arrives or not therefore I was trying to ask for several products and he gave me following : Goldshell KD BOX - 900 EUR but MOQ 10 unis, Goldshell KD2 MOQ 1 unit 1500 EUR, Goldshell KD5 MOQ1 unit 5000 EUR and S19 Pro 110th 6200 EUR. I would go for KD2 since risking 1.5k to test is much less than 6.2k for S19. He was sharing with me some pictures from internet banking with payments to Bitmain showing actual prices he is buying it from them and even with his actual prices he is making money. For example with 6200 EUR selling price for S19 he still has 1500 EUR profit. I have not decided yet if I want to test it now, I will probably wait and see if I can find out more information, In general I wold be more than happy to buy from manufacturers even with retail prices but the issue is that there is no stock . . .(probably beside BTC miners) When I discovered how many sites out there are scam I have a trust issue so in actual situation I would not buy a miner even from my mother lol :rofl: I am sorry for not helping you much at the same time I understand your hesitation and temptation to try it with full awareness it might be a scam.

1 Like

ALIBABA has shut down sales of asic miners. Anyone trying to sell an asic through the alibaba platform is not legit.

I agree mostly but there are others on this forum saying they have been buying with Alibaba people recently without any problem, like Apexto miner dealer on Alibaba. They say they can’t do business through alibaba but they can still get ordres through wire transfer and ship them out, which sounds scary, it is, but people on this forum have done it successfully. I don’t know that there’s a way to get a miner without there being a risk of a scam unless it’s from one of the very few manufactures or sites that are verified legit, but they never have what I want in stock.

1 Like

Does anyone have an update on this topic? I am also looking at buying from him but wanted to see if anyone actually did receive what they were promised?

Not on my side I was not pulling the trigger yet, but I am was very tempted. He does not seems to be pushing and rushing me to buy what is a good sign, but he is refusing other payment options beside bank transfer. I was trying with paypal since there is a chance to open a dispute if goods are not arriving but he was not open to discuss it. Despite quite convincing arguments from him, I still have it more on the scam side.

Hi Guys,

My name is Haaris Sialvi and I have no idea who is doing this! I’m based in London not Lithuania and this was brought to my attention by someone who randomly reached out to me on facebook. So I googled my name and I’m in absolute shock at the moment to what I’m finding. Please do not trust this person. I will be taking this further with Ali Baba as this individual is using all my information to scam people.

Do not trust this guy he’s using all my info to scam people.

So are you saying you do not sell miners? Just trying to be 100% clear. Because he said he lived in London and the miners shipped from Lithuania but his business was based in China.

Hi Haaris, is the code on your UK driving licence SIALV951016Z19PW? He shared a picture of his UK licence on Alibaba to proof his ID

hey guys. found out this forum week ago. i gave a shot and took 3 L3++ received them today. shipping took longer than he told but deal was fullfiled

Really you bought from him and actually received the miners? Are you able to give any more details or can you share any screenshots of your conversation with him?

1 Like

yea i guess i can. i have found this topic before buying and didn’t see something proved and negative so it was not big money for our company in case of losing it so we gave it a shot and it worked out. first we were ordering from china as always but ban for crypto there ruined everything. our last shipment of machines was detained by chinese customs. we got no money either machines from china. and the seller just said it is customers fault not their…

Any suggestions about [Haaris Mustafa Sialvi]

It’s amazing to see how people wanna pay the least amount of money and at the same time find a legitimate vendor… be ready to spend lots of moooonaaayy if you want to find legit seller.

2 Likes

my experience was good

Thanks for mentioning this, there are lots of risks involved in creating a storefront and doing it legitimately. Actually charging applicable taxes to be compliant, following international trade law, properly handling disputes and issuing refunds for damaged products, there is more to it but those are the major issues. A retailer will have to charge higher prices just to compensate for the risk of doing business. Personally I’ve lost at least 20 people over the last couple weeks from buying because either someone offered $1000’s less, or because I mentioned I need to charge the us tariff/ customs duty. I just can’t operate on a 1-5% margin and still be able to shoulder any issues that may arise.

There is a BIG reason why Bitmain WILL charge you customs duty of 27% on your order with them.
Two links for reference
https://hs.e-to-china.com/ks-computer-server-p_3.html

I had the same situation with Mr.Haaris Mustafa Sialvi…