Scammers are getting crafty and patient

so I’m here because a highlighted comment on one of Mr. Vosks videos sent me to a telegram that didn’t belong to Voskcoin. they were very in-depth As well , made me sign a confidential agreement before giving me any “investing advice” had someone playing as a “lawyer” on whatsapp was all very professional and they didn’t push for the investment making it not seem like a scam, they knew all the lingo and everything, the only reason i reached out to mr Vosks twitter is because the scammer didn’t know what NFT’s were

here are the Numbers which they are still currently using on telegram and whatsapp.
telegram-1815-697-9842
whatsapp-1508-219-9246

luckily mr Vosk was able to reply and send me here preventing me from losing $200 worth of bitcoin.

and i might add, IT WAS YOUTUBE ITSELF THAT MADE THIS SCAM POSSIBLE! because they Highlighted the comment which made it look like drew was reaching out to me, because his logo was the same as the voskcoin channels.

i also recorded a 2 minute video of the conversation and sent it to the Twitter channel. i hope this helps you catch these MF’s! i hate narcissist’s

1 Like

These people are doing the same thing on Instagram. They are using the same logo, and they look to see who follows the real channel, then they message them and start a chat. They act really mellow, then try to send you to a telegram account. It’s really hard to see the minute differences in their names on mobile because you can’t see their handle in all the places it shows it to you on your computer. Plus, if it is there on mobile, it’s tiny, and your eyes trick you…they use names like vokscoin or voskcoln or voskco1n, and your brain automatically “corrects” it for your eyes! :woman_facepalming:

I was weirded out by the telegram thing, so I went to look at Instagram on my desktop, and it’s not so tiny there, so the weird spelling was totally obvious at that point.